1) Mobile – Some reports mention that mobile shopping on Black Friday was up 60% from 2011. Even if this number is fudged a few points one way or the other the fact remains: If you don’t have a mobile friendly storefront, you’re losing sales.
– To activate your Nexternal Mobile Store go to Layout > Mobile Layout > Check Mobile Store Enabled box and Customize your layout. Your mobile store will be active immediately.
2) Related Products & Up-Sell Overlay – Simply adding a few “You May Also Like” products is an easy and effective way to increase your average order size.
– To add Related Products to you Nexternal products go to Products > Click Product Name > Scroll down to Related Product and click Add.
– To activate the Up-Sell Overlay Feature go to Layout > Main Layout > Products > Related Product Style > Related Product Up-Sell Overlay.
3) Social Network Buttons – The Facebook Like button or someone’s Pinterest Board is a great way to find out what someone would like under the tree this year. Make it easy for shoppers to share your items by making the social buttons easy to find and use.
– To activate the social buttons on your Nexternal storefront go to Settings > Compatible Software > Social Networking > Product Sharing (Coupon & Order sharing also available).
Honorable Mention: Product Videos, Gallery Images, Product Reviews.
If you need help activating any of these features please checkout the Nexternal Help Desk or contact your Dedicated Account Manager.