Does your business take in person payments in your brick and mortar store? Does your business travel to trade shows and take orders remotely? Does your business have the need to collect signatures when an order is placed online, but the product will be picked up from a physical location?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Highjump Engage will be the solution for you! With this dynamic application, you can take orders, view and update customer information, and view the purchasing habits of your customers, all from an iPad.
The Advantages of Using iPad Point of Sale:
• Single database with consolidated order, customer, and product data regardless of channel
• Product data instantly flows from Nexternal database into the point of sale device for a very fast setup and ongoing control
• New point of sale orders automatically and immediately flow into your Nexternal Order Management System
• Supporting peripherals (credit card readers, cash register drawer, receipt printer, bar code scanner)
• Expedites clienteling and relationship-building by recognizing existing customers, displaying order history, and offering customer-based special pricing
• Multiple user access levels allow for flexibility and security
• Managers can create on-the-fly discounts
• Automatic and easy to use
• Unlimited, centralized Nexternal support for point of sale and eCommerce
• Can be operated at numerous physical locations with different inventory
• Low fee for additional iPads
• Compatible with Square Payment Processing
• Supporting devices (credit card readers, cash register drawer, receipt printer, bar code scanner)
• Accept in-person orders for items to take home and those that will ship, within the same order
• Find Products by Name, SKU, UPC, ISBN, MPN or Brand
• Automatic taxation and shipping charge calculations
• Consolidates order fulfillment for maximum capability
On Thursday, February 18th at 11AM PST/2PM EDT, Chris Gilmore of Nexternal will be hosting a webinar to demonstrate the functionality and best practices of Engage. You can register for it here.
If you are already familiar with Engage and would like more information on how to set it up, please contact your Nexternal account manager for assistance.